Friday, May 14, 2010

What kind of haircut can i get for thick hair?

I have crazzzzy thick hair and is really curly. I want to cut my hair to layers but if i do, my hair will puff up. Its really hard to straighten my hair because when i do straighten it, it stays puffy. My hair is past my shoulders by like 2 or 3 inches. I'm trying to find a choppy layers look for puffy hair. If you find any pictures, please post them?!?





thanxx





p.s...i have black hair.What kind of haircut can i get for thick hair?
a crew cut. or shave bald. You have 2 choices.





good luck!What kind of haircut can i get for thick hair?
First off, do you mean you have black hair as in the color or it has the texture like that of an African-Americans?





Secondly, m sister has the same hair, the reasons your hair might get puffy is most likely because it is dry. Use anti-frizz serum on your hair while you straighten it, using it as a heat protectant and it keeps it smooth. I use Garnier Fructis shine serum.





You might look good with shoulder length hair with layers.

No comments:

Post a Comment