Friday, January 22, 2010

How can I make myself look older without having a really short haircut that shows my ears?

I want to look older as people seem a little shocked when I tell them im 21. I feel i look younger than a lot of people my age, and as im going into the career world i want to look sophisticated, not like a child. I know shorter hair can do this, but i HATE my ears. How can i achieve this and keep them under wraps (they stick out!)





Thanks!How can I make myself look older without having a really short haircut that shows my ears?
side bangs.How can I make myself look older without having a really short haircut that shows my ears?
hey girl, my honest opinion is that you shouldnt have to change the way you look apperance wise to look older. it should be the way you carry yourself. and if you dont like your ears i say FLAUNT THEM! you might be surprise what you think is your worse feature can actually be your best!





and i also dont recommend putting tons of make up. i think the more make up (thats if youre considering putting it on a daily basis) you put will just make it seem like youre trying too hard or just look fake. you want to show yourself off rather than hiding it. you want people to like you for you and not what your putting on








hope that helps!


=]
Cut your hair to about your shoulders, give it a semi style, even if it's just brushing it so the ends flip out. This will still hide your ears but look more professional. If you wear a lot of make up, cut down on it - light mascera and eye shadow in neutral colors, maybe a light, skin tone complimenting blush, and foundation if you must. Wardrobe, posture, and word choice can effect this as well.





Sorry if it's more than you were thinking, but I hope it helps.
u can get glasses with lenses that hav no prescriptions and if u hav freckles use foundation to cover them. also wear heels good luck!!!!
Long hair usually does make people look old. Try avoiding very short bangs/fringes, don't have a one length fringe, try having it a bit long and layered to the side of your face. Short fringes are usually for little young girls.
do your make up different.


as for your hair just add come high and some low lights.


you will be amazed on how much older you will look


also try some dark rimed glasses kinda like


the sexy school glasses. they will make you look alot older
I dunno how long ur hair is..But if u use a curling iron and give ur hair a nice volumous curl..and weare some nice Mascara without heavy makeup it would give u an older look (As well as a nice form of dressing urself) annnd ur ears wont stick out :)
Get a wedgy bob like Victoria Beckham. Its sleek and sophisticated and adds a couple years.
maybe wear more makeup, wear more adult clothes
mascara makes your eyelashes stand out and make you look older
Grow your hair really long and people will think you`re a hippy.
dye your hair grey and pull your pants up over your bellybutton. that ought to do it.
Sweetie looking young is GREAT just keep your look and it will turn out better in the end
Wear makeup and heels.
Get it layered with side swept bangs :)
grow wrinkles
  • ojon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment