Friday, January 22, 2010

How do you know what haircut looks good on you?

Im a guy and not gay, though this question is pretty gay.How do you know what haircut looks good on you?
Well, if you like how it looks, its always a good sign


also im guessing if a girl tells you that your hair looks good one day, try to make it look like that often?How do you know what haircut looks good on you?
look in the mirror and how do you feel when you see your reflection ? that's all that truly matters babe. all the best.
Different haircut styles are shown in this site: http://www.haircutstyle.net
run off xerox copies of your picture and on each one draw a different hair style
Do you feel comfortable in the style? Do you like it yourself?


Does it require a lot of maintenance and how much time do you have to work with it. Do the special ones in your life like it and find it appealing? I think wearing a hairstyle when you can relax enough and is pretty ready to go anytime and anywhere in comfort is very important. It's great when a person can forget about themselves and focus on others and not worry about their hair....or whatever it is.





Personally, I like short hair styles on men that is clean and combed. I haven't seen too many men that this does not look great. When the hair is unruly or far out, I am more focused on the unsightly hair than trying to focus on just the person. It's distracting.





I don't care if hair is messy when a person wakes up or has been goofing around, playing sports, has been working physically hard, has been ill, etc.





I don't know why you think this is a gay question. I guess I not up on phrases or something if it does....and I wish we didn't have to even worry about that stuff.
you dont


take a chance

No comments:

Post a Comment