Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How would I describe the haircut that Camilla Belle had in When A Stranger Calls to my stylist?

I love this cut, I'm just not sure what the exact terminology. I have a few pictures, but none are too clear and I need to make sure she gets it right. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I just need advice on how to get it across to the hairstylist what I want.





Thanks!How would I describe the haircut that Camilla Belle had in When A Stranger Calls to my stylist?
side parted with a side parted fringe/bangs, cut below the shoulders, and layered





there's photos from the film here:


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0455857/medi鈥?/a>How would I describe the haircut that Camilla Belle had in When A Stranger Calls to my stylist?
hahaha. i love that movie.
umm well i would juz find a picture online and take it to her

No comments:

Post a Comment