Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What is a good haircut for really curly hair?

My hair is really curly naturally, but it is very bulky and 'big' so I straighten it everyday. I would like to know if there is any hair styles or styling tips that would help me appreciate my curls more.What is a good haircut for really curly hair?
I so know what you mean about your hair mine is just like that. But my stylist finally cut it the last time just right. Get layers that cascade to deal with the bulk and I had my hair thinned and trimmed to make it less big. Now I can deal with the curls and I don't spend hours using and iron. oh my hair is shoulder length now but I think this could work for other lengths. Also use some anti frizz serum.What is a good haircut for really curly hair?
The longer the better, when you have curly hair and its short you will have that poodle look. Just use products that keep your curls moisturized so they don't get out of hand. I wish I had some natural curl......Bone straight here :(
I always thought that Keri Russell had great hair. You might want to to search out some pictures of her different styles to get some ideas.





Also a friend told me about a website called Naturally Curly that caters to people with curly hair that offers styling techniques and products designed for you. See source below.
try to go to a salon and get it less ';big'; and then try to make it more wavy, than curly
http://www.endocrineweb.com/thyfunction.鈥?/a>
short is not good for curly.. unless u want to spend ur morning trying to get it straight...
What about - check out the link below
AFRO
afro
Things to try would be layers and getting it permanently straightened. Permanently straightened is like a perm, just instead of making it curly, it makes it straight. According to my hair stylist, there are three kinds. I'm getting the light one first, then if I don't like those results, I'll try the medium one. The hard one is for really really really hard to brush African American hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment