Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What would be a good haircut for someone with thick brown hair and a round face?

I want a shortcut but not above and I won't go any shorter than a little bit above my chin. I was thinking bangs maybe or layers? Something kind of shaggy? As you can tell I'm really confused and I'd appreciate some advice :D Thank you!What would be a good haircut for someone with thick brown hair and a round face?
Try and avoid one-length bobs that fall at the chin, those kind of cuts only emphasize the width of your face. Instead, go for wispy layered ends that go below your chin and maybe spruce it up with a long side-swept fringe. It also depends on whether or not your hair has a natural curl to it. Curls that fall around the face will only add more volume leaving your face looking rounder.

No comments:

Post a Comment