Friday, January 22, 2010

How do i describe a haircut to my stylist?

Ok so i want to cut my hair like a scene girl, and I have no idea how to describe that haircut to my stylist. Can anyone tell me what's the best way to describe or whatever.





ThanksHow do i describe a haircut to my stylist?
take a pictureHow do i describe a haircut to my stylist?
Take a picture, on your phone or find on on a magazine.
the best way to describe a haircut to your stylist is to provide a picture.
the safest and best way, is to show a picture.
The best way is to just not do it.. Ahem, bandwagon much? That trend was old two years ago. Now you just look like a poser. :]
well i think every stylist know it by now so just say can you do scene kind of haircut
I had the same problem. Google Scene hairstyles for (your hair color) hair. They differ sometimes for different colors. Then show them the picture. That will guarantee that they will cut it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment