Saturday, January 23, 2010

What does the back of a scene haircut look like?

Ok i have been thinking about getting a scene/emo haircut but i want to know what the back looks like. Is it straigh, spiky, what? Could you maybe leave a photo link so i can see what the back looks like or can you describe it? I want my haircut soon.


And i have black hair even if my avatar doesn't.What does the back of a scene haircut look like?
just get an A-Line hair cut, and get it really short and shaggy from top going to long length of layers at the bottom.


then you style it with good hard hair spray and mess it up to achieve the scene look.





I do it to my hair. I have black and blond highlights, i think it shows in my avatar.What does the back of a scene haircut look like?
well depends on who your looking up to...


like kiki kanibal?


or audrey kitching?


its most likely to be layered cause thats what most of them do.
the back can be straight or spikey depending on what you like. if you have a myspace you can check out the people on there most are scene. i think their hair looks really good. try and google it.. check scene girl hair
it looks like crap. dont ruin your hair.
  • blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment