Saturday, January 23, 2010

What's a good price for a haircut and where would you draw the line?

O.K so I've never really had a proper haircut, and i have curly longish hair, and i want to go short (like a completely different style) how much do you think this will cost and where would you dreaw the line.What's a good price for a haircut and where would you draw the line?
At a chain I would pay no more than $15. Since I'm a guy though it's probably cheaper, it may be a higher price for you. I usually try to find someone through a friend, who I can trust to do a good job and pay them $20 so they get a $5 tip. My girlfriend had her hair cut from long to short by a friend for less than $40.What's a good price for a haircut and where would you draw the line?
You will find different prices all over. The costs of leasing a salon, paying for utilities, keeping products on hand, paying medical benefits, salaries, a bookkeeper, and all the other costs add up fast. Those costs vary from neighborhood to neighborhood. Also factored in are the education and experience of the hairdresser who cuts your hair.





To answer your question, you need to decide how much you can afford, then find the best hairdresser within that range.
Depends on the place but its more expensive for women. Mine charges me $50 for a haircut and a blowout. If I want to get it colored its even more. It sucks. Sometimes chains like great clips can be cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment