Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What is the best haircut for and oval shaped face with curly hair?

I need a cut that won't frizz my hair and is easy to maintain! Please help!What is the best haircut for and oval shaped face with curly hair?
An oval face is the ideal face shape - they teach us in school that technically anything can work for this face shape. I have wavy/curly hair and have been really liking it to about my shoulder with some longer layers. It leaves enough to be able to put it up if you want (so it's not boring) and it has enough length to weigh it down a bit (so it doesn't get poufy). If you're worried about the cut causing frizz - ask your stylist not to texturize or razor your hair too much - this leaves a lot of little shorter fuzzy pieces that can pop out. Some hair types, even some curly, can support a texturized haircut, but if you're worried about it, I suggest to go without it to start. If it ends up feeling to solid, you can always go in and have them cut out some of the bulk - and they can always do this with their shears, as opposed to a razor.


Also, use a good styling product to help prevent the frizzies. I love Aquage's Curl Defining Creme. I use it on wet hair and either let my hair air dry, or I diffuse it. Then when my hair ir dry (and only when it's completely dry - I DON'T TOUCH it before then - it can get too frizzy) I put a styling creme or paste through it to give it some style and to further define the curls. Hope this helped!What is the best haircut for and oval shaped face with curly hair?
Go for lots of layers angled around your face. With a cut like this you'll be able to work some gel through, finger style and go.
i have really curly hair that was really long (below shoulder height) and got bored of it... so last september i decided to cut it. i have an oval face and i did the hally berry short haircut! it looks really good and with a touch of wax it is really easy to maintain....

No comments:

Post a Comment