Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How short of a haircut and still look feminine?

I have kind of a chin length bob right now, but I'd really love to get my hair cut really short for summer. I'm slim and have good cheekbones. I don't want some buzzcut like a guy, but what kind of a short style will be short but still look feminine? I'm open for suggestions but would love to have the back of my hairline clipped short with clippers.How short of a haircut and still look feminine?
you could go for an A-line bob, where it's stacked/buzzed in the back but you still have some hair by your face. I think the key to still looking like a girl is some hair by your face, whether it's bangs or a few strands you can tuck behind your ears.How short of a haircut and still look feminine?
I think if you have some curl and some hair around your face you will look feminine even if the back is very short
There's no minimum length of hair that will make you look feminine versus maximum. If you have a womanly face and/or body, then you have no risk of being mistaken for a man no matter how short you go. There are some cute 'pixie' styles that look nice on women. Also some short spiky styles can look good. Ask your hairstylist what will look best with your face.
that would be cute shave in the back like a fade and like some pieces of the front out and else with the curls that would look cute u said u have good cheek bones and slim so that would work or u can look in a hair maginzine
I think shorter hair is very sexy and very feminine because it shows that you can be confident and womanly without having long hair. Personally, I would recommend that you keep the front longer so that it looks sexy and you can tuck it behind your ears (either chin length or slightly above chin length) and have the back stacked - you can go as short as you want. I have this haircut and love it because it is versatile. You can still pull back the front and fasten with bobby pins, you can wear it naturally wavy (use large hair curlers), or wear it straight (straightening iron if necessary). I'm so glad you have the confidence in yourself to go short! Nothing highlights a pretty smile and face like a shorter hairdo!
i t hink about shoulder length would be good well glad to help i hope my advice helps you have a good day
I think any short cut can look feminine. Just look at Sienna Miller or Twiggy.
Natalie Portman has a really good short cut right now, and with your facial structure, it'll probably look just right on you.
check out natalie portman's new do...it's really short still feminine....
From your description, you could probably go for an all-around two inches. I've seen it, and it looks pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment