Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do I get a layered or edgy haircut without it looking scene?

I hate scene haircuts and I really don't want mine turning out that way, only problem is the only examples of ';edgy'; or ';layered'; hair I can find on the internet are scene. I have long hair and want to keep it relatively at that length or shoulder length. I really like indie haircuts and that whole ';shag'; look so if anyone has some suggestions they'd be much appreciated.How do I get a layered or edgy haircut without it looking scene?
Your hair won't look scene as long as YOU don't look scene.How do I get a layered or edgy haircut without it looking scene?
oh i know exactly what you mean, i just got my hair done like that.


i have wicked, wicked long hair too, but i didn't want it to be 'scene' and all that crap, so i took a picture of haley williams hair haha, and i brought it with me and they actually did a pretty good job, it looks normal, not like a 16 year old scene girl. they kept the length but thinned it out, and didn't make it extremely choppy like everyone else.
what exactly is an indie haircut?.

No comments:

Post a Comment