Friday, January 22, 2010

What is a good long haircut for a square face?

I'm a boy and my face is square.


I have black hair


I'm aisian


I'm almost a teenagerWhat is a good long haircut for a square face?
Go with all one length -it gives you greater styling flexibility, it's low-maintenance, and, you probably won't ever get tired of it.





'And, don't let anyone 'razor' your ends, they'll screw your hair up. -It's something done to give a more racy look, but w/ Asian and other ethnic hair, which is more porous than European hair, it can cause your ends to start splitting, and do serious damage to it. So, avoid that, o.k.?





Good luck.What is a good long haircut for a square face?
You can have a side part and a feathered fringe...should be soft...to soften your angular jaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment