Friday, January 22, 2010

How do I ask for a haircut with these specifications?

I want a haircut of 1 inch length on the sides and I guess the same on the back. I want it just a LITTLE bit longer in the front and have it be able to be casually spiked up. Just a typical haircut. Is there anything specific I have to say or do I just say what I mentioned there.How do I ask for a haircut with these specifications?
bring a picture of what you want your hair to look like to your salon and show it to them -- it'll turn out a lot better if they have a visual.How do I ask for a haircut with these specifications?
Just walk into a barber shop and say, ';Make me look like a dork!';
just tell them what you want done
Just repeat what you said here. If you can find a picture, it might help.
You just tell them exactly what you just explained let them ko how you want your hair to e cut..If you have a pcture also they cn go bythat as well
show them a picture of what you want if you need help choosing use the website
that'll do just fine u could sort of draw anything whch u cant express verbally

No comments:

Post a Comment