Thursday, January 14, 2010

What is the best haircut to get for my hair?

My hair is frizzy and very thick, and it is a little below my shoulders. It is wavy, but when it is very short or long, it is curly. Keep in mind that I am 13!What is the best haircut to get for my hair?
u decide mam..dont ask me..What is the best haircut to get for my hair?
Gets lots for layers and feathering to frame your face
straighten, layer or razor cut


mayb highlights
i read that if u get it layered, it wont make it as thick,but i think it depends on wat kind of hair u have, i think...i think, it can either make ur hair thick, or a little bit thinner...or u can get your hair thinned...talk to the person that cuts ur hair %26amp; ask them about it...
i have thick curly hair and i have mine in long layers. the layers lighten the weight of the hair so it curl more and is managable. my daughter is only 2 with the same hair and she also has hers cut like mine. it curls much better on her and is much easier to comb through. also after you wash your hair use a leave in conditioner like catwalk and then put in a light mouse to control the curl without making it sticky. then let it dry naturally.
my hair is long and naturally curly. It stays frizzy as does most naturally curly hair. I have worn it very short to very long and the best style I have found is to keep it long and all one length or with a few layers. the secret to keeping it smooth and not frizzy is to use good hair products.
u can hav lazor or razor cut, it reduces volume frm them, or u can just straighten them. even i,m 13 n hav the same style, it works. coz both the cuts hav layers

No comments:

Post a Comment