Thursday, January 14, 2010

What is a good haircut for round face shapes?

I have a round face and I'm looking for a good haircut. I have dark brown hair that's really thick. Right now I have side sewpt bangs and layers. I'm planning on cutting my hair a little shorter than shoulder length. I want it kind of easy you take care of too. Should I just get a trim or do something else with my hair? If I should do something else could you please give me suggestions and/or a picture? Thanks!What is a good haircut for round face shapes?
if you have round face then forget of the short hair my friend :S, for persons that have round face is good long hair and straigth, without volume, because the objective is that you try to make your face look slim, show all ur face i mean dont use a fringe, you can have it long hair and in the points some kind of cut but without too much volume thats the important, also depends of your neck... :)What is a good haircut for round face shapes?
Hairstyles for round face


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/12/hairs鈥?/a>
i have a really round face too and what you dont want is to get a cut that stops right at your chin and jaw line. this just makes your face look even more round. i had my hair cut short and it is WAAAAAYYY harder to maintain then when it was longer. if i dont style it (blow dry %26amp; flat iron) it looks all messy and it just doesn't sit right. also i have extremely thick thick hair so be careful as it might look sorta of ';puffy'; because its shorter and seems more full.





if i were you id let it grow out or have it thinned out a little if you do decide to get it cut.
  • ojon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment